Jorge Iguacel can assist you on the following taxes:
- Non-Resident Income Taxes – all non-resident owners of Spanish properties must lodge every year the Non-Resident Income Taxes.
- Wealth Taxes – only required for very expensive properties in some Spanish regions.
- Inheritance Taxes – each Spanish region has different inheritance taxes.
- Stamp Duty – which may differ from one Spanish region to another.
- ‘Plusvalia’ Tax – which is tax on increased value of urban plots. It is calculated by Spanish council towns every time a property is sold or inherited.
- Capital gain taxes – to be lodged when you sell a Spanish property.